Curcio Conference Description
Event Summary: This continuing education conference is open to obstetricians, gynecologists, family practice physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other local OB/GYN healthcare professionals. 2016 marks the 11th year for the Frederick Curcio Memorial OB/GYN Fall Lecture Series.
7:00am – 1:45pm
Harrisburg, PA, 17101
- Surgical Management of Endometriosis – Kevin Audlin, MD
- The Zika Virus: What You Need to Know – John Goldman, MD
- Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction – Andrew London, MD
- Surgical Techniques for the Morbidly Obese Patient – Robert Silverman, MD
- Keynote Address: The Evolution of Obstetrics – Adib Khouzami, MD
Register for the Event
To register for this event, complete the online registration form on the Continuing Medical Education page of the PinnacleHealth website.
The deadline for registration is October 31, 2016.